- Windows Server 2016 x64
- IIS 10.0
Confirm IIS is up and running using http://localhost/
Tools/libraries you need
- IIS URL Rewrite extension – https://www.iis.net/downloads/microsoft/url-rewrite
- latest node.js x64 binaries – https://nodejs.org
- latest iisnode v0.22.1 x64 – https://github.com/tjanczuk/iisnode/releases/download/v0.2.21/iisnode-full-v0.2.21-x64.msi
- node is installed using the version check
- iisnode is registered in your IIS module
Register sample files from iisnode under Default Website in IIS.
Once it is done, verify samples are accessible via browser http://localhost/node.
Please note – if sample node sites fail to run at first, add IUSR and Network Service users to allow access sample files folder.